Ace Rental Ltd (Ace) offers a warranty on certain Robur attachments. To apply for the warranty, the purchaser must visit Ace’s website and fully complete the application details, within one month of the date of purchase.
If the warranty is registered in accordance with its terms, the warranty shall be:
- for 24 months from date of shipment or 2000 hours of use whichever occurs first (warranty period).
- for defects which occur during normal use of the attachment during the warranty period. Abnormal use may invalidate the warranty.
Ace will repair or replace parts that are found to be defective in materials or workmanship within the warranty period.
Ace will provide a new part or a repaired part, at its election, in place of any part which is found on its inspection to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period.
The part will be repaired or replaced to the Purchaser during normal working hours at Ace Rental Limited’s place of business at Waipapa Road, Kerikeri or at a service agent authorised by Ace in advance.
The warranty does not cover:
- fair wear and tear.
- hydraulic hoses and fittings.
- hydraulic cylinder damage due to bent/damaged rods, dented tubes or hydraulic oil contamination.
- damage to the carrier machine caused by failure of the attachment.
- any alteration by Ace to adjust the attachment to fit the carrier machine/equipment.
- electrical compnentry or circuits.
- faults caused by incorrect installation.
No other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose shall be applicable to any Robur product. There are no warranties which extend beyond that expressed in this warranty.
Ace expressly disclaims liability for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, loss of time or profits, direct, indirect or general damages arising out of any breach of warranty expressed or implied.
Conditions of Warranty
NB: Failure to comply with these conditions may invalidate this limited warranty.
It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the equipment is only used for the purpose the equipment was designed for.
If a defect in materials or workmanship occurs it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to cease operating the equipment until repairs are made by or on behalf of Ace. Damage which occurs from the continued operation is not covered by the warranty.